Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 Months to go..ONLY??!!

Today i received my Staff handbook and Packing List which was extremly exciting to read. The handbook covers so much and pretty much all my questions that I was coming up with since the last week of being placed. The camp I am going to is Jewish so I got to read a bit about what they do for flag raising and meal times. Also they have a specail friday night Shabbat?I think thats what it's called..sounds so fascianting and i cannot wait to see how different their culture is compared to mine! =)

I'm also really looking forward to my bunk room. I get my own bed and specail little shelves to put my clothes in, each camper has this so it makes it feel more home - like. I am excited about my group that I will be bunking with,I know it will just be all sweet as =P yess..

No comments:

Post a Comment